Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back in Tokyo...

I visited Fukuoka, and Yamaguchi. The hotel in Fukuoka was really good hotel. I was on the executive floor so gym and internet was free! I paid almost $30 for 2days of internet usage in Miyazaki. It is way too expensive! Once they got the line connected, they don't have to pay any extra do they!?!? Anyway, I enjoyed swimming in the pool, and spa with nice big bath tub. I only stayed one night but I had good relaxed night. I had sore mascle all over my body from surfing, so I called the massage service. The nice hotels have a good massuse, very reliable. I fell asleep while the session because it was so good and I was so tired too. I woke up as he told me 60 mins was already over. I brushed my teeth and just passed out onto the comfy bed. Well....I think he tried too hard to loose my mascle. My shoulder hurts because of the over massage. That is what we call "momi kaeshi".

I flew back from Yamaguchi today. As soon as I stepped out of the plane, what I saw was gray thick smog. I could not see any view, every building and scene was smoggy. Oh no...I can't believe people has to live in this city. I can't wait to leave for country side again. :(

No comments: