Friday, June 09, 2006

Here I am again!

Pheewwww. I came back to Japan. This time for 3 months. I arrived 3 days ago, start going to the office 2 days ago, working at TV station 1 day ago. Today, we start rehearsal for a tour. Yes, I am going to the tour with a Japanese rock band. The band, and people who work for the band are sooooooo hard working people. I have to catch up with them. Well, I think I kind of have a switch to turn me on to Japanese working mode....but on the third day, I almost feel I am going to be sick if I do 3 hours commute everyday without any days off (which seems like another week for sure).
Last night I fell sleep on a train and missed my stop. In fact, I woke up at one station before and thought "oh good! I should not fall sleep so I would not miss the next stop", the stop I should change trains. However the fact I did not realize was that train was super express and skip so many station. It did not stop the station I should get off! As soon as the announce said "Next is Yokosuka..." my eye balls were almost dropped.....It took almost 2 hours to go home. I stayed at my second family's home and had late late dinner.
This morning,...I was still worn out by the work and late night train. I stopped by my mom's place. My mom lives on the 4th floor in a group of apartment buildings. I drag myself to the 4th floor and I realized that building was wrong one!! I could not believe myself......I am crashing at my best friend's house tonight so I can save my time for sleep.

Despite those hard working days, I am very looking forward to going on the tour. I am proud being a part of it. Also there are so many place I have never been. The first show will be in Amami Island where is close to Okinawa, southern islands of Japan.
I wonder what weather it will be, the culture, and how is the people there. Japan is such a small country but the culture is varied depends on the area. I would love to know more about my country!

No comments: