Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ame ame ame!

It has been raining all week. I'm fed up! : (
You have to walk everywhere you go. You don't need to drive, that is good, no trafic, no problem.It is so easy to just get out of the office and get a cup of coffee at coffee shop, or snacks at con-vini (convenience store). That's a part of fun being in Japan. However, this rain keeps me stay inside.No snacks, no fun! My office on the steep hill. You would not love walk there in rain. Well, I don't at least.
We tend to order delivery food for lunch. There is a chinese restaurant we always use since they don't have "lunch time". Most of them are open only for lunch time, usually ends at 2:00. I know it is late lunch but that is our usual. Around 3:00. We, my co-worders, often realize a few minutes past these "lunch time" and are always disappointed. Oh, there is Japanese soba place, too, where serve soba or udon. There is a big file of these delivery place menu. There are so many choice as long as we remember when to order. Maybe I have to set the timer....oh my gosh. I just remember I had a pastry around 12:00 and I guess it is supposed to be my lunch. I am getting hungry. ?? What time??? Well, it is 5:05 pm here in Tokyo!

No comments: