Thursday, October 20, 2005

work

Being as an employee, there are certain advantage. I like working freely but I know I am not so deciplined, it might be easier to make my time more productive. So, important thing is what you do! I am in a marketing team in Japan. It is very interesting to do. Meeting different people, dealing with media which spread information to the public. If we interpret what we are promoting right and well, it become great exposure. It becomes something I can not do by myself. Using media is fun and dangerous. I like planning it, how good we can do about it, avoiding the bad side of it. Everything is balance.
Anyway, even though I like what I do living for now I still want to do something more creative. Really creative from my heart. What I do now is creative but in my brain. I want to use my feeling, emotions, what I am. Having salary is great, I don't have to worry about my living. I don't want to be stressed out and depend on someone or credit card. I want to be independent so I can take care of my responsibility. I have been working for this company almost 9 years. What I earn is what I work. Being an employee is earning my responsibility....for now.

No comments: