Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hare!

Finally!! It is very fine day and I see blue sky. : )
Since I came back to Japan 9days ago, it has been always cloudy and rainy days.
Today I can say it is "aki bare", meaning "great autumm fine day"....clear blue sky, feeling so good!
Aki is really great season for Japan. If someone ever want to visit Japan, I definetely recommend spring or autumn. You can enjoy the changing the color of leaves, lots of flowers...you can feel you are entering to new season. Great season for hiking, driving, and picnic! Summer seems to be too hot and humid. However, there are many summer festivals and big fire works (amazing!!) and that makes everything all right. I have been missing these fire work festivals so long. I wish I can go next year. I wish you can come and see it too. Winter....well, too cold to be outside but I like snow. Paint everything into color of nature. so quiet and so calm. And hot cozy home or hot dinner with family and friends gathering at one big table in these cold days are beyond discription. I wish I can share with you everything I feel here. I hope you can share everything I love about Japan. I love Japan but I already miss Los Angeles.
Well, ganbarimashou!

1 comment:

Gravity Engine said...

Are you writing to the world or just to me? :) Either way, I wish I was there. Sounds beautiful! You're not missing much in L.A. right now. Although it is a very nice day and the birds are chirping in the back yard. I'd love to see the fireworks in Japan in the summer. Maybe we can plan a trip! In the meantime... ganbatte!