Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sleepy

I felt so sleepy this morning. I overslept intentionaly, came to the office 1 hour later. Unexpected 1 hour in the morning seems so long. It makes so much difference. I usually get up at 7:30, take shower and have breakfast, get ready.....each second counts. Still I missed the train I wanted to take last 2 days. I run to the station. Run! I have not done that kind of things for a long time. Run to the station to catch a train!! I felt like a school girl again.....well, it may be too much exaggeration.....I was totally out of breath!
Past 3 days are so nice and make me feel good. Not too cold, not too hot. Humidity is gone. It would be so nice if I can have a nap. Everyone is saying they are sleepy because the weather is so nice. Not only me, it seems.....should I get out of the office and take a nap somewhere??

1 comment:

Gravity Engine said...

I think you should! can i join? ;)